11/22/13

Day fast approaching...

Hey Guys & Dolls,

So we all know what this time of year means to me... Or close to what it means. This time of year is very rarely beneficial to myself or my family. This year November 27,2013 Signifies my Momo's (mom) birthday and the 2 year anniversary of losing my Brian...
I Hate that you're gone, When i speak about him to our mutual friends I am reminded of the laughs and good times and all the bad fades away.
I Hate that you're gone, That I can no longer hear your laugh (one of a kind that's been stolen from the world)
I Hate that you're gone, Because it was always Brian and Brittany and I still hear it when i see the letter B - Brian <3 Brittany ~ Bubz N Bunny
I Hate that you're gone, because you were my strength when i was weak... We had our issues but you were still my other half....
I Hate that you're gone, at times it feels like just yesterday - Holding you in my arms while the cops pulled me off and made me say goodbye... I can remember the funeral home, the cold.... I remember everything and am taken back there so easily.

Know that i still talk to your mom... and keep your memory alive. Momo misses you to pieces...

Know that I thank you for Bringing Nick into my life which i know you had a part in. Didnt think i would ever breathe again let a lone love... and Forget ever getting married... ( Man God is Great sometimes) But know that i am okay... Tattered and Torn but no longer broken. He makes me happy in my middle. 



I Hope that you and Kitty are happy up there. Outside on your hikes in all the beauty and watching us... I still see flutterbyes and think of you... Keep Kitty warm and fat for me, make sure she remember mommy... 

I Love you Brian Michael Berryman
 <3 06/22/74 - 11/27/11 <3



*** OH BIG NEWS BUBZ ***
I finally quit drinking, Yes your little lush quit drinking... I know i know never thought it huh?
I go to church a lot now... and no one gets hurt...
I quit smoking and being around smoke... The smell takes my breath away now....
Last but not least --> I stopped cussing, bet you didnt know i had a vocabulary and knew more than cuss words LOL JK...


No comments:

Post a Comment