11/16/13

Help Needed



*** Please Read  *** I do not know if this is okay to post this here  or not but WE NEED HELP ... My husband and I along with our fur babies have been told today that we are in need of a new place to live as 12/1/2013... We are quiet and keep to ourselves... We need a place to call home hopefully close to our church ... PLEASE ANYONE ANYWHERE HELP!?! ... We had put it in God's hands for the last 2 months hoping for an answer and although I know he will provide... I need some help....

IN NEED OF - a 2-3 Bedroom house that accepts pets we have 2 (outside) dogs and 1 (inside) Our budget is $600 - $700 Month... Close to the city as my husband and i work on the beach... Open to almost anything – We do not smoke, do drugs, or drink. We care about privacy and honesty.

NEED BY 12/1/2013 – Currently we live in PANAMA CITY, FL 32401 … *** PLEASE Reach out to me if you have any ideas or leads….

No comments:

Post a Comment